Community Energy Plan (CEP)
Arlington’s award-winning Community Energy Plan (CEP) is a long-term vision for transforming how we generate, use, and distribute energy. Residents and businesses can expect a variety of benefits as we work to realize this long-term plan:
- Reducing energy costs that will save residents and businesses money
- Generating energy locally with the use of renewables and other technologies
- Reaching our goal of a 75% lower carbon footprint by 2050.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Context for the Plan
- Chapter 2: Current Conditions
- Chapter 3: Approach
- Chapter 4: Goals and Policies
Arlington's energy team is working with various partners to implement the county's Community Energy Plan. Here are some examples of how we're helping residents and businesses save energy.