The Home Energy Rebate deadline has passed, but you can still save energy in a number of ways:
- The Arlington Solar + EV Charging Co-op is currently open for folks interested in going solar or installing an EV charger at a discount.
- Thinking of renovating your home or building a new home? Interested in making it super energy-efficient and comfortable? Green Home Choice is a free program for Arlington residents that can help you get there.
- Arlington’s energy team offers a number of additional ways to help residents and business save money. See our latest offerings here.
- As of June 2018, Washington Gas offers a $300 gas furnace rebate. You can combine the two rebates for even greater savings. Follow the link and select “Virginia” and “Home Heating” from the dropdown menus.
- Although no other rebates are currently available, Washington Gas, Dominion, and the federal government periodically offer incentives for saving energy. You could check with those groups before undergoing a major energy upgrade to your home.